Sunday, February 26, 2006

Put a sock in it.



This is my sock. (Actually, it's my mom's sock, but it's on my foot...) I show you the sock because it's MUCH cuter than what's underneath the sock, which is a black and blue version of my foot. Yes, the stairs and I had it out this morning, and they won. I was bringing Clara down for breakfast in bed with mommy & somehow I slipped, turning my foot underneath me. I slid down a few steps - got a nice nasty carpet burn & some immediate bruising on my leg/foot, but thankfully Clara was fine. I'm not sure of the status of the foot yet. It's still pretty painful & I haven't been walking on it. The swelling is down, so hopefully, it's just badly bruised and not broken. I'm waiting to see how it goes. Fortunately, Mom was able to come up & help me out today with the girls, as Mallory and Kevin had a date to go see Swan Lake (Houston Ballet) this afternoon. I would have felt horrible if they had to miss it because of my clutziness!!

No comments: