Sunday, February 25, 2007

Random Questions...

Do you own an i-pod?
Nope
What time is your alarm clock set to?
weekdays- 6:30, on the weekend I ususally don't have to set it because the kids wake at the crack of dawn and are our alarm clock.
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Duh! TAKE the picture.
What was the last movie you watched?
The Notebook
What cd is currently in your player?
Childen's Bible Songs
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate, I suppose. But I'm not too keen on milk at all.
Has anyone told you a secret this week?
I shared a secret with one of the children I took pictures of this week. His TRAIN was in the picture with him - shhhhh!!! It's a secret because it was behind his back and no one can tell!!
When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Monday or Tuesday of last week.
Can you whistle?
yes- but not as well as Kevin. He's the whistling king!
What are you looking forward to?
Getting out of debt.
Did you watch cartoons when you were little?
yes but not NEARLY as much as my children do. It was pretty much Saturday mornings only. I liked the Smurfs.
Do you own any band t-shirts?
Nope
What will you be doing in an hour?
Getting Mallory ready for Softball pictures.
What was the last song you heard?
The Wonder Pets theme song.
Last time you cried?
The aforementioned movie - the Notebook. Boo Hoo cried!
Desktop or laptop?
Both. We're about to move the desktop to my office at the studio, so then I'll be using the laptop more at home.
What’s the weather like?
Sunny in the 60s.
What were you doing an hour ago?
Getting lunch ready for my family.
How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I usually get abut 7 hours, but I think I'd do better with about 9
Do you eat breakfast daily?
no
What did you do last night?
Went to bed early, woke up and watched tv with Kevin for a few minutes, then worked on pictures.
Do you use sarcasm?
Yes, but not overly.
Do you like mustard?
Yes. Spicy Mustard. Yum.
Do you sleep on your side/back/stomach?
Side/Stomach
Do you watch the news?
Rarely
How did you get one of your scars?
Have three pretty fresh ones from my nephrectomy.

No comments: