Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Keeping it Real...


Yes. This is me on the scale. There I am in black & white. (Pun intended). In my defense, this was taken at the end of the day after dinner... .and when I weigh myself in the morning before a shower I weigh several pounds less.... Yet I found myself cringing the other day when Mallory looked me up and down and said "Mommy, are you getting pregnant again??" Um... nope. Just fluffy, dear. Yikes! So, I've been reinspired to get back to healthy eating habits & hopefully soon that line on the scale won't be sitting quite as high. Maybe by June I'll need to buy some cute new clothes for my 10 year anniversary trip.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hmm, I need to join you on this (losing the fluff). Maybe in time for my birthday (June)? So where are you going for your anniversary? Our 10yr was last year, but there was so much going on that we didn't get a chance to do anything "big," so I'm hoping to make up for it this year.

Anonymous said...

girl you just blow me away! Just when I think I really know you, you do something like STEP ON SCALES IN PUBLIC?!?!?!??! Didn't your Mama raise you better than that???LOLOLOLOLOLOL
barbi