Sunday, February 28, 2010

Random Trivia Questions

Opening…

Do you get regular massages?  No

Do you have an answering machine? Yes, but we rarely listen to messages

What cuss word do you use the most? crap

Are you underweight or overweight? over

Can you see your veins? I suppose.

Favorite…

Soap? Dove

Fruit? Pineapple

Kind of red meat? Beef.  Esp, Rib Eye.  Yum.

Fish? negative.

Candy bar? Twix

Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips? sure

Eaten lobster? no

Climbed a mountain? no

Been skydiving? no, but my MOM has!!  :)

Been water skiing? no.  Apparently I'm pretty much a non-adventurer

Do You…

Wish you could change something about your life? of course

Like your nose? it's okay, but frequently sore, which I do not like.

Like salt and vinegar chips? yes

Eat salsa? Absolutely.

Own a boat? Nope


This/That…


Bath/Shower? shower

Markers/Crayons? crayons

Pens/Pencils? pencils

Jelly/Cream Cheese? cream cheese

Bagel/Toast? bagel

Finish…

My greatest weakness is... lack of self-control

I wish I was… less quick to anger

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is… a roach.  Don't ask.  YUCK.

Firsts…

Credit card you had? Probably a VISA that was associated with my bank account.  it wasn't until after I was married.

Loan you got was for?  Our first car

Paycheck was for how much? I have no idea... but not a lot!

Time you had stitches? Probably my kidney surgery in 2007?  I can't think of any I had before that.

Time you went to the hospital for something? in 2000 ~ to have my 1st baby girl.  :)

Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours? I plead the 5th.  I believe ice cream was involved.

Last thing you used a credit card for? lunch

What was your job previous to the one you have now? high school teacher

Last thing you celebrated? just a random fancy night at home with the family

Last time you were at a sports bar? No clue.

No comments: