Saturday, April 17, 2010

Meme from Mim...


Posted by my friend Mim on her blog, RSVP.
1. When do you feel happiest?
When things are orderly, and when I am enjoying good fellowship.
2. How do you take care of yourself?

I take Monday's off.  I get my grocery shopping done for the week, regroup following the weekend, and have a weekly long-distance Bible study with my best friend over the phone.  It's a way to help me focus and get a good start to my week.
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
Typically internally, but every now and then get a push from others.
4. What do you do for fun?

Love playing Beatles Rock Band with the family.  Also enjoy reading, and browsing random things on the computer.  I enjoy scrapbooking, but haven't worked on my albums in a long time.  Of course, I love photography.  I guess that's pretty much a given considering my line of work.  I do love my job most days.  :)
5. What intimidates you?
Rude people & conflict.
6. What is something you're proud of?

My children.
7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________.

will be caught up on laundry.  Okay, well, maybe.  But I'll definitely never enjoy doing it.  :)
8. Favorite vacation spot.

Not sure.  Our default is San Antonio, because we love going there... but I love traveling and exploring new places.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
8.  We had a good day.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know_____________.

I'm organized at heart, but then I had three children...
*****
How about you? Won't you play along? Leave me a link in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you played :)