Monday, March 19, 2007

Another "Get to Know You" post...

Name: Laura Odom
Right or left handed: Right
Shoes you wore today: Sandals, but had them off for most of the day.
Your weakness: sweets
Your fears: Bad things happening to my children
Perfect Pizza: Beef/Pepperoni/Green Olives
Goal you would like to achieve this year: To make actual profit from my business. :)
Your most overused phrase on a instant message: lol
Thoughts first waking up: It's morning already?
Your best physical feature: Hair? It used to be anyway, before it changed color.
Your bedtime: 11ish
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
Do you smoke: nope
Do you swear: nope
Do you sing: yes
Do you shower daily: yes
Have you ever been in love: yes
Have you ever been or want to go to college: yep
Do you want to get married: Already am
Do you get motion sickness: Occasionally
Do you think you are attractive: not particularly
Are you a health freak: no
Do you get along with your family: yes
Do you like thunderstorms: As long as I am inside - preferably in bed!
Do you play an instrument: Played clarinet in school.
In the past month have you drank alcohol: no
In the past month have you smoked: no
In the past month have you gone on a date: yes
In the past month have you been on stage: no
In the past month have you been dumped: no
In the past month have you eaten sushi: never!
Ever been drunk: no
Ever been called a teased: no
How do you want to die: In my sleep
What country would you like to visit: Greece or Italy
Number of CD's I own: over 100
Number of tattoos: none
Ever been beaten up: no
Ever shoplifted: When I was young (3 or 4) I took some gum from the store & when my mom found out, we had to take it back and I had to apologize.
Number of things in my Past I regret: only a handful.

No comments: