* I think it's about time to make Kitty an in-your-bed only type thing for Clara. Although I know it will be quite the challenge helping her transition, I think it will help cut down on the thumb-sucking that she associates with having Kitty.
* Mallory, Lila & I made Rice Krispie treats tonight. Clara just grabbed a handful of marshmallows and ran into the other room to enjoy her booty!
* Taking advantage of Kevin being in school, we had a 'girls night' where we got in our pjs and sat in bed to read several storybooks before bed. We read one of my favorites from childhood "The Troll Music." Clara kept trying to shut the book and say "The End."
* Lila & Clara decided the other night that the washing machine was a movie theatre. They made their pretend popcorn & took a seat on their knees in front of the washer and watched the clothes go round and round. It was pretty cute. I took a picture, but decided not to post it because of my children's free spirits that lead to lack of clothing... :)
* Speaking of lack of clothing, my oldest, Mallory, asked her Nana for school pants for Christmas. Several of her others are too small, and she pitifully asked Nana if she would please get her some new pants for Christmas. Talk about feeling like a horrible mom!
* Bragging Mommy moment: Lila (3) can now list all the books of the New Testament. (Well, sometimes she still skips a few, but she HAS done the whole thing). Mallory (almost 7) can list all 66 books of the Bible! Clara can say "Maffew... Maak... Luuuk... John" and that's about as far as we get!
* Every time we see anything with a Santa Claus on it, Clara points and says "Paw Paw!" :)
* Mallory just finished reading the third book in the "Indian in the Cupboard" series. My mom recently brought me a box of my old books and Mallory's been going through them. I'm so glad she's enjoying books that I read as a child. She declared to me tonight that she hopes that Lila and Clara will be good readers like her.
* She also declared that Lila and Clara would probably be Aunts as teenagers. Yikes!