Friday, May 26, 2006

CCCCCCC

CCCCCCC

Croup - Yes, I have three children, and this is the first time we've had to deal with croup. Lila has it, but fortunately, it was a pretty mild case. The barking seal description is pretty on, though.

Caterpillar - My best friend's little boy is having a Baby Einstein birthday party (1 year) & she made him the CUTEST caterpillar cake. I promise to take pictures. The party is tomorrow.

Casual - I would say my lifestyle is best described as casual. We aren't very formal around here - our formal dining room is a school room/crop room. We don't wear shoes in the house and I live in Old Navy t-shirts. I love to have people drop by, and lately it doesn't even bother me that my house isn't immaculate or that my laundry is sitting in the living room - hey, at least it's clean! At some point you have to realize you have three children. If that's not a cry for a casual lifestyle, I don't know what is.

Critical - what Kevin is when it comes to my photography. My latest newborn shoot that I thought was ROCKIN' he didn't like because you could see reflections of my strobes in the trombone. At times, this has really bothered me, and honestly, sometimes it still does, but I'm getting used to it. I figure if he ever does give me a compliment, it must be a really good picture, because usually he's pointing out all the flaws to "help me get better." Of course, it's helped my ego for parents to purchase hundreds of dollars in print orders on shoots that Kevin didn't like. Helps me feel validated that I do know what I'm doing and maybe it IS just him. =)

Caramel Macchiato - my "usual" at Starbucks. Going out for coffee with a girlfriend is what I do when I get to that breaking point at the end of the day when "I've GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE".

un-Cooperative:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FWIW, I saw the pic Kev was talking about, and I think it would've looked weird or "flat" if the trombone hadn't had a "shine" on it. :-)