Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25

It's hard to believe that it has been three years since my kidney surgery. The floods of emotion surrounding my cancer ordeal are still easy to remember, but so much has happened since then that it feels like ages ago. I like to take this day to reflect on the good things I have in my life ~ which at the top of the list, of course is my family. I remind myself to appreciate all the little things. It's hard when we're in the trenches of parenthood, but we need to remember that every day is a gift and to treat it as such. For me, that means I probably shouldn't sweat the small stuff quite as much! Hug your babies! ~L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Three years already! Time has flown. Thank God everything is well now.

((hugs))

-_- said...

nice blog
it is the first time to visit your nice blog ..
why don`t you join us in the wub ??
the world united bloggers