Answers to a Christmas email from a friend... Feel free to copy and paste & send on!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Love real trees, but ours are artificial & pre-lit!
3. When do you put up the tree? Typically, the day after Thanksgiving, this year I had it up the week of Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? the 26th - Mallory's birthday is the 27th, so I want Christmas to be over.
5. Do you like eggnog? No.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I always felt blessed at Christmas - not one thing stands out... maybe a Holiday Barbie.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? The men...
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mom :)
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Slippers come to mind...
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas (hands down!)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in November... this year... um... haven't started yet.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's millionares.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends... we've done both.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel on one, bow on another.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? shopping traffic/crowds
23. Best think about this time of year? Giving attitues and an increased focus on family.