Monday, October 30, 2006

What should I be when I grow up?

Found this on a friend's blog... thought it was interesting...

Your Scholastic Strength Is Evaluating


You are great at looking at many details and putting them all together.
You are talented at detecting subtle trends, accuracy, and managing change.

You should major in:

Statistics
Speech
Conflict studies
Communication
Finance
Medicine

Statistics - I can see that. Love crunching numbers (I know, I'm odd).
Speech - Well, my real major was communication disorders, so that covers Speech Pathology. Not sure if that's what they mean or not.
Conflict studies - No way! I avoid conflict like the plague. I hate confrontation.
Communication - ?
Finance - Wouldn't hurt, since I do own my own business.
Medicine - nope, too squeemish & unsympathetic.

What Should You Major In?

No comments: