Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To whomever was in the line in front of me at Starbucks yesterday...

THANKS for the coffee!

As I rolled up to the window at the Starbucks Drive Thru yesterday morning I was informed that my coffee had already been paid for by the gentleman in the car ahead of me. This was a pay-it-forward random act of kindness much appreciated on a Monday morning!

It's amazing how much something so little can brighten your day. After getting to the office, I didn't even so much care that my kids had obviously played with the refridgerator settings and two cans of diet dr pepper exploded all over the inside of the fridge. =)

So again, thanks, whoever you are! You made my day.

1 comment:

Ali Corbett said...

Awww! Too, too sweet! And I know just exactly the experience you had with kids playing with fridge settings. That must be just one of those things that come along with parenthood! LOL.