Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45


My husband surprised me for Valentines day with a gift that he PLANNED IN ADVANCE.  For any of you who know me ~ this is huge!  I was so impressed.  Thank you Dear!

In honor of Valentines Day I thought I'd make a random list of things I love (in no particular order):

Sweet little girl cuddles in the morning.
The sweet smell of newborns
Singing in harmony
Listening to the Beatles
The aroma of coffee
Diet Dr. Pepper
Sonic Ice (covered with DDP)
Children getting along
Making playlists on my ipod
Slobbery Baby Kisses
A clean house (hey - a woman can dream!)
Long conversations with friends
Taking pictures
Caramel
Learning new things
My husband (duh!)
Traveling
Bubble baths
Pedicures
Warm sunny days
The sound of children playing outside
The quiet that fills the house after the children are asleep
A fire in the fireplace
Diet Dr Pepper from Sonic (oh - did I mention that one already?)
James Avery jewelry
Beautiful sunsets
Cozy pjs.
Cuddling during movies
Mexican food
A capella music
Funky bags/totes
The special way my grandma made peanut butter & jelly sandwiches
My black boots
Children meeting Santa
"Healthy" Babies with lots of dimples and rolls
THE sleep book
Sunday afternoon naps
Hearing my children read
Spending time with my mother
Cooking
The color combination of Pink & Brown
One-on-one time with my girls
Tutus
Watching old musicals
Movie popcorn drenched in butter
Giggles & Grins
Hearing the words "I love you"

Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for husband's remembering things! My hub actually made dinner reservations! Love your list :) I'm going to make my own. I need to upload and edit some pictures before I do my V-day recap. Watch for it.