Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Grocery Shopping.

So, my best friend and her husband have been vlogging (you can check them out HERE) and she seems to think that my life should be vlogged as well.  There are two huge flaws with this, however,:

1.  I do NOT like the way I look on camera.  That's why I'm always behind it.  Plus, there's no photoshopping away double chins in a video.  I don't know if I can live with that.

2.  Despite what my well-intentioned "bestie" may believe, my life is just not all that interesting.

Case in point.  Here is a video documentary of my unloading the groceries...



Now, we do have some yummy stuff coming up this week on the menu...

Tonight - Homemade tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches
Tomorrow - Crockpot Mexican Chicken tacos, corn on the cob
Thursday - Chili Mac
Friday - Sausage, Zuchinni & Yellow Squash casserole 
(yummy recipe from my new fav Amish cookbook)
Saturday lunch - Frito Pie wraps
Saturday dinner - Beans & Cornbread

No comments: