Monday, January 08, 2007

50 Things About Me

1. I have horrible vision & cannot even see my bedside clock at night without my glasses.

2. My favorite Starbucks drink is a Caramel Macchiato.

3. I love to take pictures (duh!)

4. My favorite color is green.

5. I have never needed braces.

6. I am a year behind in my albums.

7. I love the little conversation heart candies available around Valentine's Day.

8. I am super-excited about my new track system for my muslins that will be in my studio.

9. I ordered my canvas prints for my studio walls today.

10. I used Classic Pooh decor for the nursery with each of my girls.

11. I love having three girls.

12. I was thrilled when I found out my third child was another girl.

13. I would be lost without my appointment book.

14. I will be having surgery soon.

15. I am a planner.

16. My room as a child was decorated with Strawberry Shortcake.

17. In 1st grade, my peers called me "Little Orphan Annie" because I had curly red hair.

18. The curls were from a perm.

19. Now when I "fix" my hair, I use a straight iron.

20. I teach two year olds in Sunday school.

21. I'm much better with older children.

22. Before I was a mom, I taught high school.

23. I love the acadamia process.

24. I would take a literature class just for fun.

25. I sleep snuggled to a body pillow.

26. I like having two pillows under my head at night.

27. Diet Dr. Pepper is my beverage of choice.

28. I don't drink enough water.

29. My Christmas decorations are still up.

30. I have NEVER had my Christmas decorations up this long.

31. I use Dove soap.

32. My toothpaste is cinnamon flavored.

33. I am obsessed with photographing children's EYES.

34. I took a really goofy self portrait the other day as a diversion to real life (below).

35. I love eating my Mother-in-Law's cornbread.

36. I have meals in freezer bags in the freezer.

37. I prefer caramel over chocolate.

38. I am cold-natured.

39. I have a wonderful relationship with my mother.

40. I enjoy listening to a capella music.

41. I don't like having the television on unless I'm watching a program.

42. I could live without television, but would have a hard time giving up my internet access!

43. The blogger I took this idea from had 100 things written about her, but I am having trouble coming up with even 50.

44. I stalk other people's photography websites.

45. I have online friends I chat with almost daily.

46. I am largely self-taught.

47. I've had no major sugeries to date.

48. I've ridden in an ambulance twice in my life.

49. I've watched my family slideshow at least 5 times since I posted it last night.

50. I'm going to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your "goofy" self portrait Laura!

I loved reading your 50 things. I didn't know you had red hair as a girl - is that where Lila and Clara get it? (Now if I only knew where my strawberry blonde girls came from?)

I think of you often and wonder how you are truly doing. Please remember we're here for you.

More HUGS!

~Donna -(I'm sure you know where from)