Saturday, January 13, 2007

A to Z

A- Available or not? Depends on what for. =)
B- Best Friend? Amanda
C- Cake or Pie? Pie
D- Drink of Choice? Diet Dr. Pepper (duh!)
E- Essential Item? my camera
F- Favorite Color? green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms. But I'm not a big gummy fan.
H- Hometown? Angleton, TX
I- Indulgence? Girl Scout Cookies
J- January or February? January - I love fresh starts.
K- Kids and names? Mallory Anne, Lila Eve, Clara Mae
L- Life is incomplete without? my husband & children
M- Marriage Date? June 7, 1997
N- Number of Siblings? 1 brother, Travis
O- Oranges or apples? Apples
P- Phobias/Fears? Something happening to my children; Roaches. YUK
Q- Favorite Quote? The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke-
R- Reason to Smile? My children
S- Season? Fall
T- Team Sport? Football
U- Unknown Fact About Me? - ?? My life is an open book
V- Vegetable you hate? sweet potatoes
W- Worst habit? staying up too late
X- X-Rays you've had? teeth, foot/ankle, back
Y- Your favorite food? LOTS - love Mexican or Italian
Z- Zodiac? Leo

No comments: