Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What's in Your Freezer?



I love it when chicken goes on sale because I like to stock the freezer. Now, I'll admit it. I am a chicken snob. I do not know how to cut a whole chicken & I buy boneless, skinless breasts because there is less work for me involved. My friend Amanda (a la Grocery Game Queen extraordinaire) would frown, but hey - at least I buy the meat on sale!

Right now I have TEN ziplocs full of frozen meals along with two bags of pre-cooked ground beef for last minute meals. It's silly how such a little thing can make you feel so accomplished! And yes, I also have several stacks of frozen Lean Cuisine/Weight Watchers meals because I am in my "need to lose weight" phase & I'm planning to eat them for lunch at the studio instead of grabbing food Sonic or *sigh* even the Pear Tree. I'm back to using www.fitday.com daily. Feel free to hold me accountable!

4 comments:

Amanda Parsons said...

You go Freezer Queen!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

I used to do freezer cooking more often, and yes, you DO feel so accomplished afterwards! I've been meaning to get on that again. (and I have a few WW lunches in my freezer, too!)

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I know you can do it, and be healthier, too. I found those size 8's and I'm saving them for you!

Mary Lou Garcia said...

I love your freezer!!