Thursday, March 12, 2009

Through their eyes...

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in. (Taken from my Facebook circle)
(I had them each answer at separate times so they wouldn't copy each other)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
M - Don't bother your sister.
L - I love you
C - Love you

2. What makes mom happy?
M - When I'm nice.
L - listening to her
C - go potty in the potty

3. What makes mom sad?
M - When I don't do what she tells me to.
L - being mean
C - poopoo in the floor

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M - When she makes a mistake in cooking or something like that.
L - being funny
C - hehehehe -

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
M - read
L - play jokes
C - take pictures

6. How old is your mom?
M - 32, right?
L - I don't know. That's hard.
C - 4, no 5!

7. How tall is your mom?
M - Maybe about 6 foot and a half
L - twenty, I think.
C - BIG!! And Daddy is big too!

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
M - American Idol
L - UM... outter SPACE
C - um.. Cinderella

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
M - go on her computer
L - cook
C - Make supper

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
M - photography
L - um... a trophy?
C - be angry

11. What is your mom really good at?
M - photography
L - playing games
C - kissing

12. What is your mom not very good at?
M - cleaning the house
L - playing Jack & Jill
C - not kissing

13. What does your mom do for her job?
M - photography - that's the third time I've said that, isn't it?
L - work at her studio
C - go to the studio

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
M - Pei Wei
L - guacamole
C - macaroni & cheese

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
M - that she's my mom
L - Eating all her food.
C - um... put dresses on

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
M - Daisy
L - Mrs. Amanda
C - Cinderella

17. What do you and your mom do together?
M - cook
L - cook
C - Go at the hospital

18. How are you and your mom the same?
M - we like to do the same kind of things.. cook, read, help with pictures
L - we have freckles
C - because they just are

19. How are you and your mom different?
M - she is older and I am younger
L - we don't have the same hair
C - because we just are

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
M - I just do. Because I love her.
L - because everybody loves everybody in their family
C - because she just do

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
M - That he loves watching the girls.
L - loving him
C - Hugs

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
M - Pei Wei
L - I don't know.
C - At church

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those were pretty hilarious, I may have to try this sometime! Every time I thought, "that's the BEST answer!" the next one was even better! :-)

EMWilkinson said...

I love Clara's answers...especially...what do ya'll do together "go at the hospital"...sad but true. She's precious! Gotta love them all!! I'm going to ask Sydney...then later ask them both when David can answer! haha!