Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Blog Book

I recently decided that I needed a good backup of my blog since it's become somewhat of a public journal and a documentation of all the cute little random things the girls do. I would be upset if I lost all the entries! So I did some reasearch and decided to turn my blog into a book! I ended up using http://www.blurb.com/ because they had an easy "import from blog" feature. I still had to go in and spend some time formatting each page like I wanted it, but I am pretty pleased with the result! Now I'll just have to do a new addition every couple years or so!


3 comments:

Hollis said...

THAT IS SO COOL. I have been wondering how I might do something like that. I am definitely going to look into it. THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

Sabrina said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I've wondered how I'm going to preserve all my precious blogging! Thanks!!!