Monday, July 28, 2008

Word Play ~ K

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK



Key chain - My best friend got me a really cool digital photo key chain for Christmas. I hate to admit that until today it sat in the box. I was actually very excited to get it and I love the idea... but It's been on the table by my bed for 7 months. I have had every intention of taking the time to figure out how to load my pictures onto it and swap my keys over, but I've just been too lazy. I am proud to announce that today I finally got it loaded with cute pictures of the girls & it even hosts my keys! I feel so accomplished.

Kitchen - One of my favorite rooms in the house. I love to cook but not bake... probably because baking takes more patience. Just check out this lovely meal I concocted up the other day. It was way yummy! (Not sure why I feel the need to take photos when I cook... it's the blogging addiction, I'm sure).


Kevin ~ My darling husband. We have been together nearing half our lives now (wow, I'm getting old!) and married for 11 of those years. I can't imagine life without him. He is my friend, my love, my cheerleader, my confidant, my soundboard, and my partner in parenting. He loves video games (Rock Band is his latest obsession), staying up late (sometimes an annoyance), singing, traveling (and taking odd routes to places), watching baseball and is a popcorn aficionado. He is an awesome dad. And of course, I couldn't be me if I didn't post a pic... this one is from our younger, thinner days! Forgive the quality, it's a picture of a picture. I didn't want to take the time to scan.


Kitty - Not much in Clara's world rates over her kitty. Actually, we now have FOUR of the same kitty and most of them are equally loved. If we happen to know where all four are, we have to have all four! At one point I tried to limit kitty usage... well, that didn't work too well. She's just as attached as ever, and I imagine the day that she's no longer attached (as Mallory's "Piggy" is no longer a necessity), I will probably lament the fact!

No comments: